If your Association only needs assistance with the day-to-day Financial and Administrative tasks then this service plan is for you! This service reduces the amount of time Board Members spend on administrative duties, giving them more time to focus on the Association's business.
Financial & Administrative Services Include:
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Assessment Billing
- Delinquent Member Assistance
- Coordination with Legal Counsel for Lien & Lawsuit Filing
- Pay Monthly Bills with Online Approval
- Resale/Closing Attorney Letter Preparation
- Welcome Package to New Neighbors
- Corporate Tax Return Coordination with CPA
- Form 1099 Processing & Distribution to Vendors
- Annual Corporate Registration Renewal
- Cash Management of Operating & Reserve Funds
- Annual Meeting Report Preparation & Mailing
Accessing Information is Easy With GCM!
GCM recognizes the importance of transparency and access to information that volunteer board members need and the online conveniences that homeowners expect. With our Finance Services, Board Members and Homeowners will have online access to real time information!