Many of our clients choose to hire GCM to manage the covenant compliance, violations and modifications, of the neighborhood. Having a professional third-party inspecting and communicating with the homeowners eliminates some of the unpleasant aspects of this duty.
Covenant Enforcement and Administration Services
(Includes Financial Only Services)
- Covenant Enforcement/Drive Report
- Online Tracking of Violations & Modifications
- Violation Notices/Letters
- Fining or Suspension of Privileges
- Modification Request/Application Assistance
- Coordination with ACC/ARC Committee
- Architectural Rules & Covenant Consultation
- Homeowner Mediation/Legal Coordination
- All Financial Only Services Listed Above
The GCM Approach to Covenant Inspections
The GCM approach to covenant inspections is different from other management companies. Our inspections are conducted in a GCM vehicle giving homeowners "peace of mind" of who is driving through their neighborhood and confidence the HOA enforces the covenants.
To find out more about this service click here.